[Chainfire Roots]Root your Moto X and Moto G on Android 5 lollipop
We know that motrola has released Android 5 Lollipop update to their mid range phones Moto G (2nd Gen) and flagship player Moto X (2nd Gen). I think motrola done a great job. because they released lollipop update to Motox and moto G even before Google nexus5 get's the update.
But there is a small problem the official update is not triggered in many countries. In india they not released the update officially.
Today i am sharing ' How to root your Moto x and Moto G on Android 5 Lollipop
Follow the below steps to Root your Moto X and moto G on Android 5 lollipop
1. First You need to boot your phone into boot loader via adb or hardware buttons.
2. Now connect your device ( which want to be root) to PC using USB data cable.
3. Then Download the suitable CF auto root zip file from below.
4. Unzip the downloaded file on your PC
5. Now Run the root-windows.bat file. let it complete the rest. Your device reboot once , and you are tooted succesfully.
CF-Auto root files for different Moto phones
- XT1097 (victara_retbr) – Moto X 2nd Gen.
- XT1052 (ghost_retgb) – Moto X 1st Gen.
- XT1063 (titan_retuglb) – Moto G 2nd Gen.
- XT1068 (titan_retaildsds) – Moto G 2nd Gen.
- XT1068 (titan_retde) – Moto G 2nd Gen.
- XT1031 (falcon_boost) – Moto G 1st Gen.
- XT1032 (falcon_reteu) – Moto G 1st Gen.
- XT1033 (falcon_retbr_ds) – Moto G 1st Gen.
Rooting voids your warranty and sometimes this method will permanently damage your phone. So do your own risk. And Techintor not encourage you to root your device. The choice is yours.
Wish you a succesfull Rootin