How to Remove Password From PDF Without Using any Software
PDF is one of the widely using formats for sharing and storing documents. While looking the History, the PDF is invented by Adobe. The very important and helpful feature of PDF is it is platform/OS independent. And it can be secured with passwords. For protecting documents most important files are protected with passwords. I am pretty sure that most of us had an experience like I said above, ie opening a password protected PDF file. sometimes you lose/forget your PDF password or in some case you download password protected PDF from the internet. Whatever it is, we need to remove the password from PDF. there are lots of online and offline tools currently available for unlocking pdf passwords. But the thing is that most of it not working fine. It's wastage of time. But friends, here techintor.com sharing an easy and working method to remove password from pdf. you can unlock any pdf which is password protected using this method without the help of any extra software.
Update: Added one more method [using wondershare software] to unlock the password protected pdf
METHOD 1: OPEN PASSWORD PROTECTED PDF FILE WITHOUT PASSWORD（the easiest solution we recommend）
In this method, we are using PDF Password Remover to unlock your password protected pdf file.
1. First, download the PDF Password Remover
2. Now Install and Open the software
3. On the software, click on add files and load your pdf file there
4. then choose an output folder. Or you can select the output folder as source file folder
5. after that click on start button. Now the pdf without password will be exported to the output folder. Now more details you can find out the article. password protected pdf without password
Method 2: Unlock your PDF: Remove PDF Password using Google Chrome
In this method, we are using Google Chrome browser for unlocking pdf password. Read the complete steps below. Remove Password From PDF Without Using any Software.
Hope all of you already have google chrome on your system.Or you can download google chrome from here.
- Select the PDF file which is password protected and you want to unlock.
- Right click on the PDF
- Open the PDF with google chrome browser using OPEN WITH option.[Goto Openwith>> Google Chrome]
- Now google chrome asks for the password. But don't worry you don't need the password to access it.
What you want to do here is go to "PRINT" option from google chrome menu. or you can also use the shortcut "CTRL + P" for Print.
- On the next screen change the destination to "save as pdf". then click on save button.
- You have successfully unlocked the pdf file. Now you have the unlocked pdf file at the saved path. go to the path where you saved the pdf file in previous step, it will be password free.
That's it about "removing password from pdf file without any software". you can use other internet browsers like Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox in the same way to unlock pdf passwords . Remove Password From PDF Without Using any Software
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this article and successfully removed password from password protected pdf. please do share this article with your friends also. Thanks