You have probably already heard of to-do lists and checklists and their popularity. Some people think that it is just another ineffective idea of popular bloggers, but in reality, it is more than that. Checklists are a great way to control your day, time, and money. What is even better about such lists is the fact that they require only a few minutes per day.
In this article, you will find detailed information about all kinds of lists and tips on how to use them. Ready to learn more? Read the article now!
Checklists everyone should have
Checklists are not only a great way to memorize a lot of tasks, but will also help you to complete more for less time. Here are some of the most important checklists you should try:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly budget. Do you feel like all of your money goes away and you don’t understand how does it happen? This is why you need a checklist for your budget. You will always know what you need to spend your money on and how much.
- Daily planner. If you want to be more productive and handle more tasks, try out a daily planner. You will see how many tasks you need to do per day, and you will know how much time you need to spend on them.
- Weekly meal planner. Sometimes it feels like there is often no time for cooking, and all of the money goes on food. To avoid such a situation, you should plan your meals every week. You will save your time if you do it.
- Fitness planner. To you want to get more fit and exercise more? Then plan your training, and you will see that the fitness plan will help you achieve your goals faster. You can find nice examples of fitness plans online.
- Hobbies checklist. All of us have hobbies, and they help us to become better humans. So if you plan to try new hobbies, make a plan for them so you don’t forget about them.
- List of books. You can have a list of books you have already read or a list of books you would like to check out in the future. Both options are great for booklovers!
- Shopping list. Whenever you go shopping, it is best to create a list of all the necessary items you want to get. You will avoid impulse buying if you do that.
Top apps for productiveness and task management
The Internet gives you a lot of opportunities to study and do more tasks per day. Here are some of the best apps and websites for productivity and managing your time:
- Todoist. It is a great app for planning your tasks. With the help of it, you can set priorities, add tasks, share projects, and do many other things. This is truly one of the best apps for scheduling.
- Customwritings.com. If you have a lot of assignments and papers to do, feel free to delegate your tasks to the professional writing services. For a nice price, you will get the assistance you need.
- Hours. If it is hard for you to keep in mind all your schedules, shifts, and lessons, this app is a great choice. You set notifications and reminders, track hours, and see how much time is left for you to work.
- Evernote. This is the best app for taking notes, no doubt. Organize, format, and take notes easily with this app. You can also upload pictures or share your notes with others.
- Slack. Take communication to the next level. Slack will help you organize your communication and conversations for work by creating different channels for various projects, clients, and subjects.
How to write an effective to-do list
To-do lists are a good thing to make your day more productive, but it has to be used in the right way. Use these tips to write your own list:
● Think about the tasks you have. Write a list of everything you need to do, including homework, household chores, shopping, and other things. Even the smallest tasks should be counted in.
● Sort your tasks out. Now, it is time to divide your tasks into a few sections. For example, homework, papers, and other assignments can be put into the “School” section, while cleaning up can go to the “House” section.
● Make a list for a current or next day. New tasks appear all the time, so it best to create a to-do list in the morning or in the evening.
● Decide how much time you need to spend on each task. Determine the time limits for everything you need to do, and try to follow the deadlines to make sure you do everything on time.
● Write deadlines for each task. If you want to handle everything on time, you should keep in mind how much time has to be spent on every task.
Use checklists for your own good
Some think that checklists and to-do lists are not effective, but the truth is that each tool has its value if you use it right. Follow the mentioned above steps in order to succeed at writing effective checklists, and you will see how fast you will handle all the tasks you have. You have to spend only a few minutes per day to create a list, but a result will be even more than satisfying.