Access/Connect to Any Wifi Network Without entering their Wifi Password | How to Get/Find Friends and others Wifi Passwords easily
- 1 Access/Connect to Any Wifi Network Without entering their Wifi Password | How to Get/Find Friends and others Wifi Passwords easily
- 2 [METHOD 1] How to get passwords of any wifi network – WiFi Without Passwords
and 2. Login to friends/ someone’s wifi network without entering passwords.
Here techintor.com providing you an exclusive trick to steal others wifi password easily. here we are using an android app called wps-wpa tester to know others wifi password. SO this trick can be only used in android devices since the app is only for android platform.
Most of you experienced that, went some places where wifi networks are available but it is locked with passwords, so unable to use the wifi from there. But now you can find any wifi network passwords with this trick. also, you can access any wifi networks without entering passwords. It means you don’t need to know the passwords of any wifi networks near you. Just use this trick and so you can log in to any wifi network without entering wifi password.
So if you want to know/ find any wi-fi networks password or you need to access any password protected wifi network without knowing/entering password ; follow this article
You are Reading – How to use any Wi-Fi Network without entering wifi password – How to get/find friends wifi network password easily [ WiFi Without Passwords ]
Also Read – Reliance Free Internet data Proxy trick 2016Searching for – how to find wifi password , how to know wifi password , how to see wifi password ; then read this article
[METHOD 1] How to get passwords of any wifi network – WiFi Without Passwords
1. First download the 3 apps which are required in this method [to find others wifi password]. 1. BusyBox Pro | 2. WPS WPA Tester | 3. Terminal Emulator
2. First open BUSY BOX app and grant Super SU permission. Then you can see Install BusyBox tab, set installation path to system/bin [ this is important. set will be installed to >> system/bin]. after that click on install button at bottom.
3. After successful installation you can see, busy box successfully installed to system/bin at the install tab
4. Then open WPS WPA Tester. Grant Super Su permission. After that click on three dots and menu will appear and click on check wpa_cli, it shows wpa_cli command not installed. then click on install experimental button. wait and after that again click on check wpa_cli, now it shows tooltip text wpa_cli Ok!
5. Then open Terminal Emulator and type ‘su’ and hit enter. this will give permission to super su.
[METHOD 2]Steps – How to Login / Access Any Wifi network without entering it’s wifi password
1. First download Wps-wpa tester android app on your android device
2. Open the app
3. Enable wifi connection and location [ gps] on your android device
4. Now tap on refresh button on wps-wpa tester app on android
5. There you will see available nearby wifi networks name
6. Select the wifi network [ which is green in colour]
Note- You can only unlock or access green coloured named wifi networks
7. Then tap on ‘ connect automatic pin’
8. You will be connected to the wifi network without entering password now
Steps – How to Get/ Find Friends or Any wifi network passwords
** Same as above method steps But here your android device needed to be rooted.
You will get the unknown wifi network password when your device is rooted.
So use wps-wpa tester on your rooted android device to get others /any wifi network password
I hope you guys unlocked your friends/ or any others wifi password by above trick. if you found this ‘ wifi password finding / unlocking trick’ then please share it on facebook and whatsapp.
aslo keep visiting techintor.com for more tricks
Incoming search terms: how to login to others wifi without entering password, connect to any wifi network without entering password, know/ get others any wifi network password fastly
Now, Don't Miss any updates. Join Our Telegram Channel .
Get all Tech Tweaks, Updates and latest tricks in telegram.