TOR is one popular browser that used to access Dark web and high-security browsing. I think you guys know about Dark web. Here is the short definition of Dark web ‘the part of the World Wide Web that is only accessible by means of special software, allowing users and website operators to remain anonymous or untraceable’. The dark web is mainly used for anonymous transactions, hacking and for other jobs. In dark web we use cryptocurrencies, so no one can track the transactions. To access dark web we need the help of proxy servers.
TOR browser is easy to use in PC, But when comes to Android it needs some configurations. Yeah, In this article we are providing the step to step tutorial on how to setup Tor browser on Android and iOS devices. So if you are an Android or iOS device owner and hope to use Tor browser then this article is for you. download and install Tor browser for Android and iOS now with the help of this article
Download and Install TOR Browser on Android and iOS
Before going to the steps, let me tell you that accessing some dark websites are illegal. This tutorial is only for educational purpose. Don’t misuse the dark web. The Tor browser on Android and iOS looks a little bit different from other normal browsers.
Watch below video to know how tor browsers work :
Download and Install Tor Browser on Android – how to configure orbot on Android
For Android, we are using the app named ‘Orbot: Proxy with Tor‘ as Tor browser. Follow below steps to configure orbot [tor browser] on android.
- First, download the ‘Orbot: Proxy with Tor‘ [tor browser android apk] from play store
- now do install the ‘Orbot: Proxy with Tor’ [install tor browser apk].
- Then launch the app. Now you can see a start button on the launch screen. tap on it and start the service on your Android device
- With the menu button, you can change/configure the proxy servers on your device
- you may need to grant the Superuser access for it
- You can also install the TOR Proxy to the specific application and you can also set the Google Chrome and set the proxy. Just reboot your device and done. So you can use the app as anonymous.
- you can confirm that proxy servers changed or not by visiting google.com on google chrome.
- on Tor app, tap on the browse button to use Tor browser. Then your IP will not be tracked and you can access the dark web.
How to download and Install Tor browser on iPhone/iPad [tor on iOS]
- download the VPN app –VPN Browser – TOR-powered unlimited VPN
- open the app and tap on the ‘enable’ button.
- you are done, now VPN is activated on your device
- now you can visit any website. your IP will not be tracked.
These are some easy methods to use Tor browser on Android and IOS platforms. This way you can hide your IP completely.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this article. If you have any doubts regarding the installation of Tor browser on your Android or iOS device then do comment below.we are ready to help you. also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Incoming Search terms: tor android apk, download tor browser for android, how to configure orbot on android, orfox android,orbot android,tor browser android apk, tor for android safe, orbot for iphone, onion iphone tor browser install