Read – Working method for installing CWM recovery and rooting lenovo a7000
Requirements for installing cwm recovery and rooting lenovo a7000
1. Windows Pc, I recommend you to use Windows 7. Because I tried this method on windows 8 and windows 8.1 but not worked for me.
2. Do a backup of your phone [ contacts, messages, media and other data]
3. Enable USB debugging on your lenovo A7000
Go to setting >> Developer options >> USb debugging
[If developer options not found in setting, then go to settings>>about phone>>device info and click on build number for 7 or 8 times]
4. go to seetings>>security>> and enable unknown source option
5. Maintain minimum a 60% charge on your phone
6. Download the tools for installing cwm recovery and rooting Lenovo a7000 from here
Contains the following files: A7000-CWM-Final (contains maxritz.img and 6752 scatter file)
Lenovo-A7000-Upgrade-Tools-techolaty.net (SP Flash tools)
Update Supersu.zip [ COPY THIS ZIP FILE TO YOUR PHONE SD]
VCOM (mediatek drivers for windows 7)
Now read the full steps to root lenovo a7000 and install cwm recovery
DISCLAIMER: In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to root your phone. If you’re unable to boot up your device or cannot root then it is not our fault. We warned you already about this.
STEPS – INSTALL CWM RECOVERY AND ROOT LENOVO A7000
1. First Extract all files you downloaded [from above]
2. Now install Vcom driver on your windows 7 PC.
Steps to install mediatek drivers – read now
3. Now Open SP flash tools
Also in many forums and social media networks, i saw that lenovo a7000 users getting ‘ the package duplication permission null’ error while installing games like asphalt 8, modern combact 4 etc. This is due to you are using modded apk’s you can solve this problem by downloading the apk file from store or by rooting your lenovo a7000 [ root lenovo a7000 and use lucky patcher]