Hi Friends, Today we are sharing a rooting tutorial. Lenovo a7000 is released on April, and still selling through flipkart. And almost every user need root access for their phone. But it is not possible to root lenovo a7000 through kingroot , flamaroot or any other 3rd party applications. But here techintor.com sharing a working method to root Lenovo a7000 successfully. below we are sharing full steps to ‘ How to install CWM recovery and Root Lenovo a7000’. Me too a lenovo a7000 user and tried many methods to install cwm recovery and root lenovo a7000 but all methods failed. At last I am installed cwm recovery and rooted my lenovo a7000 through below described method. So follow the steps carefully and install cwm recovery and root your lenovo a7000 successfully.
Read – Working method for installing CWM recovery and rooting lenovo a7000
Requirements for installing cwm recovery and rooting lenovo a7000
1. Windows Pc, I recommend you to use Windows 7. Because I tried this method on windows 8 and windows 8.1 but not worked for me.
2. Do a backup of your phone [ contacts, messages, media and other data]
3. Enable USB debugging on your lenovo A7000
Go to setting >> Developer options >> USb debugging
[If developer options not found in setting, then go to settings>>about phone>>device info and click on build number for 7 or 8 times]
4. go to seetings>>security>> and enable unknown source option
5. Maintain minimum a 60% charge on your phone
6. Download the tools for installing cwm recovery and rooting Lenovo a7000 from here
Contains the following files: A7000-CWM-Final (contains maxritz.img and 6752 scatter file)
Lenovo-A7000-Upgrade-Tools-techolaty.net (SP Flash tools)
Update Supersu.zip [ COPY THIS ZIP FILE TO YOUR PHONE SD]
VCOM (mediatek drivers for windows 7)
Now read the full steps to root lenovo a7000 and install cwm recovery
DISCLAIMER: In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to root your phone. If you’re unable to boot up your device or cannot root then it is not our fault. We warned you already about this.
STEPS – INSTALL CWM RECOVERY AND ROOT LENOVO A7000
1. First Extract all files you downloaded [from above]
2. Now install Vcom driver on your windows 7 PC.
Steps to install mediatek drivers – read now
3. Now Open SP flash tools
4. Now select on Scatter loading and browse MT6752 scatter file and select download only option [check the image for clarification]
5. Then tick on recovery, and browse it location. [ browse maxritz.img, and click on the tick mark]
6. Now go to Options>>Download> and check the box ‘DA DL All with Checksum’
7. Now click on the download button
8. Now switch off your device and pull battery out.
9. Then Connect your device with a good USb cable [without battery]
10. connect the mobile without battery first ,wait few seconds and insert the battery while the device is still connected.
(try this step for few times if it is not detected in the first instance) , (also try with different usb ports)
11. Now you can see a red loading, and when it completes 100% you will get a message box [Green tick image]
12. Now disconnect the USb from pc and do not switch on the device
13. Now, all u have to do is to go to recovery mode…
Press Volume UP, down and lock button simultaneously, then you will enter in to recovery mode
14. There select language>>select install zip>>select update super su [that you copied to sd card]
15. Now reboot your device, you are done. You are successfully rooted and installed cwm recovery on your lenovo a7000
I hope that you are rooted your Lenovo a7000 successfully. I already told you that me too a lenovo a7000 user and rooted my lenovo a7000 successfully by the above method. I am very much thankful to techolaty admin and AJ for helping me to root my lenovo a7000.
Also in many forums and social media networks, i saw that lenovo a7000 users getting ‘ the package duplication permission null’ error while installing games like asphalt 8, modern combact 4 etc. This is due to you are using modded apk’s you can solve this problem by downloading the apk file from store or by rooting your lenovo a7000 [ root lenovo a7000 and use lucky patcher]
If you have any difficulties or queries , just comment here and I will answer fast as I can possible.
incoming seacrh terms : how to root lenovo a7000 easily, working methods to root Lenovo a7000, how to install cwm recovery and root lenovo a7000, how to solve the package duplication permission null error while installing games on lenovo a7000, lenovo a7000:install cwm recovery and root lenovo a7000, lenovo a7000 custom rom download