Free Conference call using Jio Sim : How to start free conference/group call using jio sim
- 1 Free Conference call using Jio Sim : How to start free conference/group call using jio sim
Hi techintor.com fans, today we are sharing an article on how to do free conference call using your jio sim. In this article, you will get know about ‘how to start a conference call from your smartphone’ and ‘How to do free conference call/ group call with jio in 2016″.
Conference call: It can be called as group call also. here you are able to speak with more than one person at a time. Yeah it’s similar to group chats. One user should start the group call/ conference call from his device and he can add as many participants [users] to the conference call. It can be very helpful in many cases.
What is special in jio conference call? well, that’s a good question. I think you already heard about jio welcome offer. jio welcome offer provides unlimited free calling and internet till December 2016 [maybe extended up to march 2017]. we can utilize this great time for doing a conference call. that is with the jio welcome offer you are able to do unlimited free conference calls.
Completely Free. Yes you can do group call [conference call] with your friends/ relatives/ other for unlimited minutes.
Most probably, now there will be a question left answered in your mind, “How to start free conference call from my jio sim ?” [ “how this jio free conference call works? “], this article will give the well explained answer for it.
How to start free conference call from my jio sim inserted device?
In this section we are discussing on how to do free group call from your jio inserted device.
Using Jio4gVoice for free conference call [Non VoLTE users]
If you are using jio4gvoice for calling on your jio inserted device, then follow below steps to start free conference call
1. open jio4gvoice app, and first call any one person that you want to add in your group call.
2. Now after he takes the call, you can see a button [3 dot button] at the top right corner; tap on it then select add new call .
[Now the first call get hold.]
3. Now select and call other one partcipant which you want to add in your conference call [from jio4gvoice app]. after he takes the call. again tap on the 3 dot button at thr top right corner >> now there you can see a option ” Merge calls” . just tap on the merge calls. The 2 participants will be added into the group call now. now you are 3 persons are in the conference call.
4. you can add more participants to the conference call one by one by repeating above steps.
Thus with jio4gvoice app you can enjoy unlimited minutes conference call.
Its really very helpful.
Let me tell you some examples, you can do group works [school/college/business] effectively with conference call.
But actuallly when comes to jio free conference call, the best thing felt me is using it for pranking my friends. Its very funny, since jio conference call is free you can enjoy unlimited free conference call without any limits.
For VoLTE users: who use system dailer for calling jio inserted device
Here the steps are same as above. just use your system dialer and add participants on the same way said above
Hope everything clear now. If you have any doubts regarding jio free conference call then just comment below,we will reply you as soon as possible.
Enjoy this awesome feature of conference call with your friends and relatives for free using jio sim.
If you like this ‘ unlimited jio conference call article’ then please share this on facebook and support us.