- 1 TheBillionCoin(TBC) is a SCAM: TBC is Genuine or not? Read these 10 Reasons to identify TBC is legit or not
- 2 Why is TBC a SCAM? TheBillionCoin TBC is SCAM because of these 10 reasons
TheBillionCoin(TBC) is a SCAM: TBC is Genuine or not? Read these 10 Reasons to identify TBC is legit or not
What is actually a cryptoCurrency? According to Wikipedia here is the definition for Cryptocurrency ‘A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency’. the billion coin review
Cryptocurrency said to be the online currency or the currency of the internet. this because the cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous and can’t be tracked. This is the primary reason why cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular nowadays. The Currency of internet, yeah, of course, there will be lots of other fraudulent will be born related to this.the billion coin review
There are lots of Cryptocurrencies are currently available. It includes Bitcoin, litecoin, Eth, Zcash, Dogecoin etc. The one most popular on this list is Bitcoin. Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency in 2009. the billion coin review
Also Read: How to Make Money Online From Home using Catcha websites – No any Education qualification needed. anyone can start making money online
If you are looking ‘ is TBC is scam? ‘ , ‘is TheBillionCoin Scam ?’ , ‘ TBC review’ , ‘ TheBillionCoin Review’, ‘Thebillioncoin tbc is legit ?’ , ‘TBC is genuine ? ‘ then you are at the right place.
TBC is SCAM: What is TBC [TheBillionCoin] the billion coin review
In this article we are not discussing the genuine cryptocurrencies. There are some other frauds named themselves as cryptocurrencies and cheating people. This list includes the TheBillionCoin(TBC). When TBC was launched the initial value was 0.0001 Euro. After that each day the value of TBC get increased by a good percentage. Yeah, the aim is to attract new users to TBC. people think that you can become a millionaire in short period.
Please note that TheBillionCoin [TBC] is different from TurboCoin [TBC], both have same short forms. But completely different.the billion coin review
What Determines the value of a Cryptocurrency? TBC value determination.
The demand and supply of the currency determine its value. In case of cryptocurrencies, their use in the online market determines the cryptocurrency.the billion coin review
Why is TBC a SCAM? TheBillionCoin TBC is SCAM because of these 10 reasons
- TBC or TheBillionCoin is not listed in Coinmarketcap. Coinmarketcap is cryptocurrency market capitalization website and which is a trustworthy source to identify the genuine and fake cryptocurrencies.
- The value of TBC is increasing day-by-day. It’s just increasing only no corresponding decrease or fall occurs like in other cryptocurrencies. This clearly shows that they are manipulating increasing the demand and value of TBC to attract new users.
- There is no open market exist for TBC [thebillion coin]. if once the TBC value falls then users can’t sell this coin easily. This shows the TBC is Scam
- they are promoting the coin as Referral market strategy. This shows that TBC is not trustworthy.
- It can’t be mined. New cryptocurrency coins are created in all other cryptocurrencies through mining. which is not available in TBC (the billion coin)
- They are promoting their service with paid testimonials.
- On Bitcoin forums and Reddit, they have not good comments. Already lots of members disappointed.
- You need to become a trusted member to sell coins. which costs $10 annual fee.
- They block users without warnings.
You should check this: How to get Free Netflix Premium Account now. Enjoy Netflix For Free
If you are on instagram, then don’t miss this article: how to get unlimited instagram followers. fake instagram followers
The above points prove that TBC is scam. Thebillioncoin is scam and don’t be cheated. Hope this article useful, please do share this with your friends also. Also do comment your views on TBC. DO you find out anything about ‘TBC is Scam’ topic, then share it via below comments. the billion coin review
Also Read: Connect to others wifi without passwords
Incoming search terms: is the billion coin rea, who owns the billion coin, TBC coin review, is tbc legit, the billion coin website, what is the billion coin, the billion coin review, the billion coin price, the billion coin exchanger, the billion coin nairaland, the billion coin review